0

Download IDM + crack

Saturday, October 15, 2016
Share this Article on :



Welcome to the download zone of my site. Previously, I was only posting tips and tricks. But on large demand of my readers I have started updating crack of a few important software. Today I am going to give you link of IDM full version v6.08. I will give you the latest one soon.

How to install:
Just follow these simple steps to install IDM.
1. Install IDM
2. After installation, CLOSE IDM from the notification area
3. Copy internet.download.manager.v6.08-patch.exe from patch folder to installation directory.
4.run internet.download.manager.v6.08-patch.exe
   (run as administrator for 7/vista)
5. Click Patch
6. Done!! Enjoy full version
7. Don’t update if it asks for updation.

Click here to get full version IDM.

Like Us on facebook!


Posts:

0 comments:

Post a Comment